Dienstag, 6. April 2010

Nostalgic

Do you know the so called "Lilienporzellan"? It is probably the mostly sold tableware in the sixties and seventies in Austria. I think nearly everbody knows the coloured porcelain here in Austria. I know it since I was a little girl as my both grandmothers had also some Lilienporzellan tableware. One grandmother passed it to me and so I own some of this wonderful cups.
This weekend I found the adequate sugar bowl (left one) in my grandmothers former house. And at a flea market I found a sweet sugar bowl (right one). It is not from the Lilienporzellan collection but I think it fits very good to the cups.






2 Kommentare:

  1. ach ich liebe lilienporzellan!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich möchte gerne meine Service erweitern, aber die Preise für Lilienporzellan sind zum Teil unverschämt...

    AntwortenLöschen