Sonntag, 18. April 2010

New ideas for cooking


I love cookbooks. I think I have more than 30 at home. This week I bought two new cookbooks which I want to introduce to you because I like them and the recipes sounds very good to me.
The first book is from Haya Molcho and it is called "Neni Kochbuch. Lust auf fremde Küche". NENI is a restaurant at the Vienna "Naschmarkt" and offers traditional oriental food in a new way. And so is the cookbook - above all you get informed about oriental food. Besides the book includes also hints and a little bit about the family story of Haya Molcho who is born in Tel Aviv and married to the well known pantomime Samy Molcho.
The second book is from Sophie Dahl, a model and writer, and it is called "Verführerisch Kochen mit Sophie Dahl" (Miss Dahl's Voluptuous Delights). She writes about her favorite recipes. The book is departed into the four seasons and then into recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also Sophie Dahl let us know about private things from her early childhood.
In the next weeks I will let you know how the recipes of both books run in the kitchen.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen