Freitag, 23. April 2010

My first time




Today I have baked cupcakes for my very first time - on the fotos you see the result.
One part are chocolate cupcakes with a cream made of white chocolate and fresh raspberries. And the other part are almond-buttermilk cupcakes, also with white chocolate/raspberry-cream.
As the cupcakes taste very good - I have to sing my own praises - I want to share the recipe with you. Here it is:

Ingredients for 12 chocolate cupcakes:

For the cupcakes:
140 g black couverture
140 g butter
140 g sugar
2 eggs
140 g flour

For the cream:
200 g white couverture
40 g butter
200 g cream cheese (double cream)
125 g raspberries

Dough: Melt black couverture and butter in a boiling water bath and mix it. Stir sugar and eggs foamily, then add flour and mix it with the couverture mix.

Put the dough into cupcake pans and bake it in the pre-heated oven for 30 minutes (175 degree Celsius).

Cream: Melt the white couverture in a boiling water bath and then cool it down for 10 to 15 minutes. Mix butter and cream cheese foamily, then add the lukewarm white couverture and the fresh raspberries.

Put the cream on the chilled cupcakes and sprinkle it e.g. with chocolate flakes. Ready! Enjoy it.
But I do have to warn you: It is a very heavy desert ;-)

3 Kommentare: