Dienstag, 30. März 2010

Sporty times


Today I have quitted my membership at the gym - I wasn't really often there in the last weeks. Instead of my membership I have bought a sporty bike. Cycling is much nicer in nature than in a stuffy gym. You can smell grass and flowers and feel the wind on your skin.
I really want to be sporty this year - so my goal is to drive at least 1.500 kilo kilometers in the next six month. That's not a lot, because I don't want to think so big.
Besides cycling to work and after work, I also want to make some tours, e.g. to the Neusiedlersee in May and the so called "Drautal-Radweg" from Italy to Slovenia in summer. If you want to follow us, just contact me.

P.S. This photo is made by the Hipstamatic App for iphone, first seen at frauniepi.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Nice bike sister and i hope you will reach your goal.

    cu at the easterweekend

    ps: please take your cam with you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi sportsfan we wish you good luck to finish your goal. As you know your parents are very good in biking.So you can reach your goal.

    AntwortenLöschen