Sonntag, 21. März 2010

An efficient sunday



There are very lazy sundays. And there are sundays like today. A friend of mine and I baked delicious rasperry chocolate muffins. Afterwards this very good friend helped me to sort out clothes and also bags that I am not longer wearing. It was very difficult for me to do that because I like collecting things (maybe I need them some day??). But at the end I got rid of really dead weight (six big bags full of clothes and bags). It feels very good because I know that I do not really need the things, at some of the pieces there were still the bar code labels, others I haven't worn for years.
Is there anything you want to get rid of? What is it?

3 Kommentare:

  1. ich fand das ganze auch sehr lustig. mir fällt das wegschmeißen aber auch nicht so schwer wie dir.
    ich fand die outfits so gut, dass ich gleich heute selbst losgehe und eine paar basics shoppe.
    pe hat sich übrigens sehr über die ausrangierten taschen gefreut.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. mmmh. die alten sachen könntest du ja auch für "dreckige" arbeit anziehen?!?

    Ich mache das immer mit alten jeans. die nehme ich dann her und trage sie während dem rasenmähen.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ausmisten hat immer etwas Befreiendes und schafft Platz für Neues - was ich heute auch gleich in die Tat umgesetzt habe.
    @burgibeer: keine Sorge, für diverse "Handwerksarbeiten" sind noch immer genügend Jeans vorhanden ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen